Thursday, March 5, 2015

Moxie Box February 2015

Moxie Box is a monthly subscription box from Moxie Boutique. They send several personally catered gifts such as fashionable tops, graphic tees, jewelry, home items, wallets, scarves, and other accessories. It's a small boutique and they send a handwritten thank you card with the items. You fill out a profile for them to tailor to your size and style. 

It's $31.99/month, $26.99/6 months and $23.99/12 months. They will exchange a size if possible.. They only ship in the US currently. Shipping is free. You can also buy items on their website. Boxes are guaranteed to have at least a $40 starting value. 



Item #1: personalized long gold tone circle initial pendant value: $18
I love this. Love the yellow gold tone. Love the length and have worn it three times since I got it a week ago. 


Item #2: magnetic canvas graphic small bag lined inside value: $15
This is really cute and I've been using it to keep in my purse to hold my iPhone 6 (I specified so you could get an idea of the size)  and headphones while I'm not using them. 

Item #3: lace front gray and white striped tank value:$35

Personally, I loved my moxie box and will keep it another month. I've read others reviews that were disappointed with the box but mine had different things in it. They had also used a living social coupon which makes me wonder if they got s certain box for the coupon. Regardless, I think this was a great box and the value of $68 made my 31.99 worth it. 5/5 rating. 

To subscribe go to http://www.moxiede.com/moxie-box.html
If there is a referral area please note Rachel Shields 

Love and Boxes, 
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment