Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Allure Beautybar.com Sample Society February 2015



Allure Beautybar.com Sample Society Box offers 5 deluxe size beauty samples and a mini allure magazine monthly for $15 a month and ships free. They do not currently ship to Hawaii, Alaska, APO, US Territories, and internationally. Items can be purchased through their online store. Each box includes a $10 beauty bar.com gift card off a $50 purchase. You have a membership log in and dashboard that allows you to see when your box will be shipped. You can cancel at any time, but it is recommended that you cancel before the 24th of the month to avoid be charged for the next months box. You will fill out a 6 question beauty profile to let them know your skin type and needs. 


Allure Mini Mag



Item 1: Chloe Love Story Perfume Sample Size Value: $1.76
Perfumes are very subjective and depend on the person. I like this perfume, but like I said, not every perfume is for everybody and I will most likely make that my basic perfume review in all cases.

Item 2: Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush Value: $1.75
I always love dry shampoos. They are great to have around, especially for when you are traveling, so I really liked this item. As far as buying it in the future, I prefer Alterna Bamboo Dry Shampoo.


Item 3: StriVectin Intensive Illuminating Serum 0.25oz Sample Value: $22.25
This serum is meant to even out skin tone and boost radiance as well as target excess melanin that causes discoloration. I have always heard good things about this company and I really like the value of the size of the sample. I'm pretty Caudalie committed, but I will see how I like after a few more goes. 


Item 4: NUGG Deep Cleansing, Hydrating, and Revitalizing Face Masks Single Use Gel Masks Value: $8.97 
I have recently gotten into using face masks at least one or twice a week so I was excited to find this. I haven't used them yet, but I am glad they're gel and not a mud mask, as I find the gel masks less irritating and less difficult to remove. 



Item 5: Nails Inc Nail Polish in Princes Palace (bluish color) Full Size Value: $9
I use gel nail polish so this is an item I am unlikely to really get much use out of, however, I tested it on my toes and the color is a nice light purplish-blue and would be appropriate for just about any setting. It also went on easily and dried quickly. I would say this is a great product if you use regular nail polish.


For my first Allure Sample Society Box I was pretty impressed. The overall value came to $43.73 for the $15 price (I had a $5 coupon so it was even less). I will at least give this box one more month to see what it has to offer and its consistency. 4/5


To Subscribe: CLICK HERE Use the Code "5FORYOU" for $5 off

Love and Boxes, Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment